Beitrag vom 14. Mai 2020
4th International Workshop on
Entrepreneurship, Electronic and Mobile Business
Lisbon, Portugal, 29 to 30 September 2020
We would like
to announce the upcoming of the 4th International
Entrepreneurship, Electronic and Mobile Business.
IWEMB 2020 is a joint initiative of researchers from the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden, Germany, and the International College of the National Institute of Development and Administration (ICO NIDA) in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our focused international conference wants to offer a platform for researchers in the fields of E- and Mobile-Business. We welcome both conducted studies and work in progress. We are expecting 15-20 papers presented at the workshop.
The SCTE University Institute of Lisbon hosts this year’s conference. The 2-days workshop will be located at the university campus from 29 to 30 September 2020.
Academics organize the workshop – we are not a commercial nor a professional conference organizer. Accepted papers are published in the conference proceedings with a DOI and ISBN (the publisher is Publiqation Academic Publishing).
Call for Paper
- Innovative Offerings and Services in Electronic and Mobile Business
- Electronic and Mobile Marketing and Business Model Innovations
- Customer and User behavior in Electronic and Mobile Business
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership in Electronic and Mobile Businesses
- User-centered and Lean Startup Methods in Electronic and Mobile Business
- Impact of Electronic and Mobile Business on Existing Market Structures
The deadline for paper submissions is 31st May 2020. You can submit short and long papers. The review is organized as a peer-review process.
The workshop explicitly wants to encourage young scientists from the field to submit their original work. Please forward the call for papers within your faculty and network.
- Submission Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Notification to Authors: 1 August 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission: 31 August 2020
- Registration: 1 August 2020 to 15 September 2020
Note on Corona Virus/COVID-19
Many events are currently being cancelled. The IWEMB 2020 is at the end of September and we hope that the situation will improve by then. But we will continue to monitor the situation constantly and provide updates on the conference website. If it is not possible to hold the conference safely, we will offer an online event with a significantly reduced registration fee, which only covers the costs of publication. In this case we will publish all accepted papers presented online in the conference proceeding.
- Stephan Böhm, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Sid Suntrayuth, International College of NIDA, Thailand
- Miguel Crespo, Ana Pinto Martinho,
ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
Organization and Conference Location
Instituto Superior de Ciências do Trabalho e da Empresa (University Institute of Lisbon) (ISCTE-IUL), Lisbon, Portugal
We are looking forward to meeting you in Portugal.
Stephan Böhm // Sid Suntrayuth
General Chairs IWEMB 2020